Jump to content
No-Bake Protein Cookie Protein Bites
- 1 cup quick oats, old fashion
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter, creamy
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 scoop Hydro-Pro whey protein
- 1 handful mini M&M’s
- 1 handful mini dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, peanut butter, honey, protein, and water to combine.
- Fold in the M&M’s and chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into balls approximately 1 inch in diameter and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and chill for 1 hour.
- Once the balls have set, transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.