Jump to content
Almond Butter Zucchini Waffles
- 3 egg whites
- 3/4 scoop of PRO7EIN Synthesis Vanilla Protein
- 1/3 cup of almond milk
- 1/3 cup of old-fashioned oats, uncooked (gluten-free, optional)
- 1/3 cup or 45g of zucchini, grated
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Dash of nutmeg
- 1 tsp of natural almond butter
- 1 tsp of pure organic maple syrup or honey
- Cooking spray
- Heat up the waffle iron as per instructions on your waffle maker.
- In a blender, add the egg whites, protein powder, almond milk, oats, zucchini, vanilla and nutmeg. Blend until smooth. You may have to scrape down the edges and blend again.
- Spray the iron with cooking spray. Pour the batter into the waffle maker and cook according to your waffle maker instructions.
- The batter should make 4 standard-sized waffles. Drizzle 1 tsp of almond butter and 1 tsp of organic maple syrup over the waffles and serve or serve with the blueberry sauce.