This is going to be an all-time favorite holiday recipe! Chocolate and peppermint, what’s not to love? If you’re a brownie lover and can't help indulging in more than just one, two or three brownies, then you're going to love this guilt-free recipe using Vitsport's new White Chocolate Peppermint PRO7EIN Synthesis protein powder. These brownies are absolutely 100% satisfying! Bonus: this recipe is gluten free with no added sugar.
Ready to get started? Let's go!
- 2/3 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 scoop Vitasport's White Chocolate Peppermint PRO7EIN Synthesis protein powder
- 1.5 cups semi-sweet Lily’s chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup Swerve granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare the cast iron skillet or 8x8 pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour and protein powder.
- In a separate medium bowl, melt the coconut oil and then add 1 cup of the chocolate chips. Heat once again slightly if needing to melt completely. Mix with a whisk until completely mixed together and is creamy.
- Pour in the sugar, mix thoroughly. Then add the eggs and vanilla and mix once again.
- Fold in the almond flour and protein mixture. Gently combine using a wooden spoon.
- Transfer mixture into baking dish of choice.
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve from the oven with a scoop of ice cream, or allow to cool and cut into pieces!
About the Author: Dana Bujalski hales from the Chicago suburbs. As a personal chef for in-home meal prep, small parties, and cooking lessons, Dana focuses primarily on clients' nutritional and specific dietary needs. She has a strong passion for health and wellness and has competed in four NPC Bikini Competitions, placing 2nd in her third show. Competing helped Dana become stronger both in and out of the kitchen, which ultimately led to her having a better relationship with food, something she adamantly passes along to her clients. Find her on Instagram @BodyFuelbyDana