Would you believe us if we told you this scrumptious peppermint bark recipe is actually HEALTHY for you!? With no added sugar and made with a complete protein derived from seven different quality sources, it's the perfect holiday indulgence!
- 1 cup Lily's Milk Chocolate
- 1 cup Lily's White Chocolate
- 4 Tbs coconut oil
- 1.5 scoops White Chocolate Peppermint PRO7EIN Synthesis
- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper. Make sure your tray fits in your freezer.
- In 3 separate bowls, add the milk chocolate with 1 Tbs coconut oil, white chocolate with 1 Tbs coconut oil, and 2 Tbs coconut oil by itself.
- Melt each bowl in the microwave for 1 minute or until full melted. Mix with a spoon to ensure chocolate is thoroughly mixed in with the oil.
- Melt the bowl with only coconut oil until fully melted, and then add the protein powder. The texture should be thin. Add this mixture into the white chocolate mixture and combine until fully mixed.
- Pour the milk chocolate onto the sheet tray, allowing the chocolate to spread as much as it can for a thinner bark. Pour in one spot and do not spread for a thicker bark.
- Repeat this step with the white chocolate and immediately freeze.
- Break into large chunks after frozen!
About the Author: Dana Bujalski hales from the Chicago suburbs. As a personal chef for in-home meal prep, small parties, and cooking lessons, Dana focuses primarily on clients' nutritional and specific dietary needs. She has a strong passion for health and wellness and has competed in four NPC Bikini Competitions, placing 2nd in her third show. Competing helped Dana become stronger both in and out of the kitchen, which ultimately led to her having a better relationship with food, something she adamantly passes along to her clients. Find her on Instagram @BodyFuelbyDana