These treats are a cross between a cookie and a muffin-top texture. It's super delicious and soft, and has just the right bit of sweetness and that pumpkin spice you wait for all year long!
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 Tbs pure maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup flour (all purpose, oat, wheat, etc.)
- 1 scoop PRO7EIN Synthesis Pumpkin Spice protein
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ - 1 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350. Grease baking sheets or use non-stick.
- In medium sized bowl combine all wet ingredients (pumpkin, syrup and egg) and mix well with spatula.
- In separate medium sized bowl, mix together all dry ingredients (sugar, flour, protein, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice). Whisk together well.
- Add dry to wet and stir together with spatula.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Scoop out 12 cookies and place onto baking sheets.
- Bake 10-12 min or until lightly golden. Remove from baking sheet, cool and enjoy!
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator for 1 week.