Delicious, protein-packed waffles! It's what's for breakfast!
- 4 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1/2 scoop PRO7EIN Synthesis Churro
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 scoops Stevia (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (4g)
- 4 scoops stevia
- 1–2 tablespoons erythritol
- 1 teaspoons coconut oil (5ml)
- Spray your waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray, then plug it in.
- Mix the egg whites and coconut oil.
- Add Pro7ein Synthesis powder, baking powder, and stevia. Mix well.
- Once waffle iron is ready, spoon ¼ of the batter into the center of the waffle iron. Close iron. Let cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove waffle from iron, and repeat for 3 more waffles. Spray if necessary.
- Set waffles aside and mix together cinnamon, stevia, and erythritol. Brush waffles with coconut oil, and dip in the cinnamon mixture.
UP NEXT: Revitalizing Smoothie