This is an easy one-pan Mediterranean dish you can put together on Sunday for meal prep and enjoy throughout the week or for an adventurous family dinner night. As you know, a Mediterranean diet is full of health benefits like preventing heart disease and increasing longevity. Here is one of my favorite recipes that incorporates sea bass with tart tomatoes, fresh dill, creamy feta and more.
- 4 pieces sea bass
- 1.5 cups grape tomatoes
- 2 lemons
- 5 sprigs fresh dill
- 1 cup olives
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 feta
- 1-2 Tbs olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. On a lined cooking sheet/tray, place 1-2 thin slices of lemon down first, then place each fish filet over the lemon to sit right atop.
3. Distribute olives and tomatoes around the fish evenly.
4. Mince the garlic and do the same.
5. Mince dill and keep some sprigs whole, distribute around the tray.
6. Place one more slice of lemon on top of the fish then drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked thoroughly.
About the Author: Dana Bujalski hails from the Chicago suburbs. As a personal chef for in-home meal prep, small parties, and cooking lessons, Dana focuses primarily on clients' nutritional and specific dietary needs. She has a strong passion for health and wellness and has competed in four NPC Bikini Competitions, placing 2nd in her third show. Competing helped Dana become stronger both in and out of the kitchen, which ultimately led to her having a better relationship with food, something she adamantly passes along to her clients. Find her on Instagram @BodyFuelbyDana