This macro-friendly recipe is perfect for satisfying your dessert craving!
- 16 oz low fat cream cheese
- 0.75 cup of white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 21 oz of canned cherry pie filling
- 48 reduced-fat wafers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line miniature muffin tins with miniature paper liners.
- Place one reduced-fat vanilla wafer into each paper cup.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Fill each miniature muffin liner with this mixture, almost to the top.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes. Let cool.
- Top with a teaspoonful of cherry pie filling and enjoy!
Servings per recipe: 48
Serving Size: 1 Mini Cheesecake
Protein: 1 gram
Carbohydrates: 13 grams
Fat: 2 grams
UP NEXT: Is a Calorie Really Just a Calorie?