Try this vegan, gluten-free, and refreshing Spring Cucumber Salad that's packed with flavor today!
For the salad:
- Approximately 3 cups peeled & sliced cucumbers
- 3 Roma tomatoes, sliced into chunks
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- Simply place salad ingredients into a large bowl and mix.
- Mix dressing ingredients into a small bowl; stir to combine and drizzle over salad.
UP NEXT: Mini Cherry Cheesecakes