These sweet treats are gluten-free, paleo, vegan, and refined sugar-free!
- 100g dark chocolate (sugar-free if available)
- 2 tbsp almond butter, natural
- 1 1/2 tbsp zero calorie confectioners sweetener Swerve
- 1/2 tbsp coconut flour
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl until smooth.
- Spoon half of the chocolate into 7 (small) cupcake liners and set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together the almond butter, zero calorie sweetener and coconut flour until smooth.
- Spoon about 1 tsp into the center of each chocolate cup.
- Top with remaining chocolate.
- Place in the fridge or freezer to chill until chocolate hardens.
UP NEXT: Protein Cookie Bites