Seriously, who doesn't love peanut butter and jelly? It's a classic combo! You know what else is a classic? Blondies....desserts that is! What happens if we marry the two? Heaven! Here is a clean, simple, blondie recipe with a PB&J twist. Enjoy.
- 75g light butter
- 75g vanilla whey
- 130g all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 mashed banana
- 120g sugar-free strawberry jam
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 60g PB2
- Stevia/Splenda to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, melt butter in the microwave until softened.
- Add all other ingredients except for strawberry jam and mix well until cake batter consistency is reached. You may need to add a little bit of water to reach the cake batter consistency.
- Gently fold jam into cake batter (do not over-mix).
- Pour into greased 9x9 inch square pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until you can stick a toothpick in and it comes out clean; let cool, then slice into 16 squares. Feel free to drizzle with peanut butter and enjoy!
NEXT UP: 5 EASY FOOD SWAPS