This Hummus Turkey Wrap is perfect for a hot summer day spent on the lake or by the pool! It's one of my favorite go-to lunch ideas! It keeps me full but it's not too heavy for being out in the heat. Plus, it's super easy to make! Add some carrot sticks and sliced bell pepper on the side and you've got yourself a nutritious, light, yummy lunch. Enjoy!
- 1 Multi-grain wrap (such as Free Wraps at Walmart)
- 2 Tbs hummus
- 3 Slices deli turkey
- 6 Thin slices red bell pepper
- Small handful baby spinach
- Optional veggie add-ins: sliced red onion, lettuce, olives, cherry tomatoes, avocado slices
Spread the hummus evenly onto the wrap and then layer on slices of turkey. Lay your chosen vegetables across the middle and roll up the wrap. Cut the wrap in half. Serve with additional vegetables like carrot sticks, red bell pepper, cucumber, avocado, etc.
– By Stephanie Rofkahr, NASM Personal Trainer, Nutrition Certified
NEXT UP: Family-Friendly Summer Snack Ideas