Love eggs but get tired of scrambling them? Time to whip up this recipe and enjoy those eggs, deviled style.
- 8 eggs
- 4 Tbs plain yogurt (as little sugar as possible)
- 1 tsp pink salt or to taste
- 2 Tbs Dijon Mustard
- Onion powder or 1 Tbs minced white onion, to taste
- Green onion, optional garnish
- Paprika, optional garnish
- Cracker black pepper, optional garnish
- Fill pot with 1” of water above the eggs. Bring to a rapid boil then simmer for 10 minutes. Turn off and cover eggs with a towel and the lid for another 10 to 15 minutes. Cool immediately in an ice bath.
- Halve all eggs. Remove the yolks and place in bowl. Smash well with fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well until smooth and creamy and to desired taste.
- Spoon-fill eggs or add to plastic bag, snip the end and pipe into the eggs.
About the Author: Dana Bujalski hales from the Chicago suburbs. As a personal chef for in-home meal prep, small parties, and cooking lessons, Dana focuses primarily on clients' nutritional and specific dietary needs. She has a strong passion for health and wellness and has competed in four NPC Bikini Competitions, placing 2nd in her third show. Competing helped Dana become stronger both in and out of the kitchen, which ultimately led to her having a better relationship with food, something she adamantly passes along to her clients. Find her on Instagram @BodyFuelbyDana