Need your dessert fix and need it, STAT? We’ve got you covered with this creamy, sugar-free, protein-packed pudding recipe from our resident recipe guru. Think chocolatey goodness mixed with minty coolness – plus protein! – for a delectable dessert you can savor all by yourself or share with your loved ones!
- 1 packet sugar free (follow exact instructions)
- 1 scoop White Chocolate Peppermint PRO7EIN Synthesis
- Make the pudding as instructed.
- Once all dissolved, add the protein powder and whisk again until dissolved.
- Divide up into 3 cups, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 3 hours.
- Top with sugar free whipped cream and enjoy cold!
About the Author: Dana Bujalski hales from the Chicago suburbs. As a personal chef for in-home meal prep, small parties, and cooking lessons, Dana focuses primarily on clients' nutritional and specific dietary needs. She has a strong passion for health and wellness and has competed in four NPC Bikini Competitions, placing 2nd in her third show. Competing helped Dana become stronger both in and out of the kitchen, which ultimately led to her having a better relationship with food, something she adamantly passes along to her clients. Find her on Instagram @BodyFuelbyDana