Don’t leave your gains behind by forgetting your post-workout meal! Try this recipe!
- 1 frozen ripe banana (chopped prior to freezing)
- 1 scoop PRO7EIN Synthesis chocolate protein powder
- 1 heaping tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp salted almond butter
- 0.5 tbsp flaxseed meal (optional)
- 3/4–1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (sub soy or coconut)
- 1/4 cup ice
- Big handful of spinach (optional: not pictured here—trust us, you can’t taste it)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- If you prefer a more chocolatey shake, add more cocoa powder.
- If you prefer it sweeter, add a dash of stevia or agave.
- If you prefer it thinner, add less ice OR more almond milk.
UP NEXT: What Should I Take After My Workout?