Whew! That was a mouthful of a recipe name, no? Well, we bet you’re going to want to stuff your mouth full of these tasty treats! Whip these scrumptious muffins up for your bae or make a batch to satisfy your own sweet tooth whenever the craving hits. Bonus, there’s even a hidden veggie in this recipe. And protein. And, did we mention the dark chocolate? And blueberries, and ...
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbs maple syrup
- 3 Tbs melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 zucchini, shredded and squeezed out until all water is gone
- 1.5 cups almond flour, blanched
- 2 scoops vanilla protein
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 3 Tbs coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 Tbs cacao powder
- Pinch salt
- Blend all wet ingredients in the blender.
- Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl
- Add wet to dry and mix with wooden spoon. Fold in dark chocolate chunks and blueberries.
- Bake for 30 min at 350 degrees.
About the Author: Dana Bujalski hales from the Chicago suburbs. As a personal chef for in-home meal prep, small parties, and cooking lessons, Dana focuses primarily on clients' nutritional and specific dietary needs. She has a strong passion for health and wellness and has competed in four NPC Bikini Competitions, placing 2nd in her third show. Competing helped Dana become stronger both in and out of the kitchen, which ultimately led to her having a better relationship with food, something she adamantly passes along to her clients. Find her on Instagram @BodyFuelbyDana