This Thanksgiving, treat your guests to a lovely fall-inspired treat featuring maple flavors and rice crispies. You don't have to tell them you sprinkled in some good-for-you collagen protein. Remember, every little bit of protein helps when it comes to satiety and we all know the mighty benefits of collagen (healthy hair, skin, and nails, anyone?). Watch Chef Dana Bujalski make this recipe here.
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 bags @mydandies Maple Mallows
- 2 cups regular Mallows
- 1/2 bag rice crispies
- 3 scoops Multi-Source Collagen Peptides
- Melt stick of butter until almost golden butter
- Add the mallows on low to medium heat and mix with a wooden spoon consistently until completely melted
- Add rice crispies and collagen and fold until completely covered
- Add to pan and pat with hands dampened with warm water
- Top off with fun fall sprinkles!
About the Author: Dana Bujalski is a personal chef for in-home meal prep, small parties, and cooking lessons. She focuses primarily on clients' nutritional and specific dietary needs. She has a strong passion for health and wellness and has competed in four NPC Bikini Competitions, placing 2nd in her third show. Competing helped Dana become stronger both in and out of the kitchen, which ultimately led to her having a better relationship with food, something she adamantly passes along to her clients. She is also a brand ambassador for Nutrishop! Find her on Instagram @BodyFuelbyDana.