It’s summer. And, it’s hot outside. So hot! Do you know what you need to beat the heat? Homemade ice cream. We’re not talking about just any ice cream. We’re talking about Sweet Corn and Chocolate Chip Ice Cream packed with protein thanks to the addition of vanilla PRO7EIN Synthesis™. It’s a nice treat for summer and you can hit your macros, too!
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 egg
- 2 cups corn from the cob
- 2 scoops PRO7EIN Synthesis™ Vanilla
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Lily’s Chocolate Chips, to your liking
- 1 cheesecloth
- Shallow tin or container
- Rinse and blend corn with cold heavy cream until thinner as much as possible
- Strain through cheesecloth. Ring out very well until there’s no more liquid to squeeze out
- Add back to the blender and add protein powder, egg, and vanilla extract
- Blend until thoroughly blended
- Pour mixture into the container and sprinkle in chocolate chips!
- Freeze for 4 hours or wait a day before scooping.
About the Author: Dana Bujalski hales from the Chicago suburbs. As a personal chef for in-home meal prep, small parties, and cooking lessons, Dana focuses primarily on clients' nutritional and specific dietary needs. She has a strong passion for health and wellness and has competed in four NPC Bikini Competitions, placing 2nd in her third show. Competing helped Dana become stronger both in and out of the kitchen, which ultimately led to her having a better relationship with food, something she adamantly passes along to her clients. Find her on Instagram @BodyFuelbyDana